Best Practices in Literacy Instruction, Fifth Edition
Primary: Best Practices in Literacy Instruction, Fifth Edition.pdf - 29,596 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Best Practices in Literacy Instruction, Fifth Edition.pdf - 27,728 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Best Practices in Literacy Instruction, Fifth Edition.pdf - 36,379 KB/Sec
- Lenses on Reading, Third Edition: An Introduction to Theories and Models
- Assessment for Reading Instruction, Third Edition
- What Research Has to Say About Reading Instruction, Fourth Edition
- Comprehension from the Ground Up: Simplified, Sensible Instruction for the K-3 Reading Workshop
- Catching Readers Before They Fall: Supporting Readers Who Struggle, K-4
- Lenses on Reading, Second Edition: An Introduction to Theories and Models
- Reading Instruction That Works: The Case for Balanced Teaching, 4th Edition
- Becoming a Literacy Leader, 2nd edition: Supporting Learning and Change
- Qualitative Reading Inventory-6, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (6th Edition) (What's New in Literacy)
- How to Plan Differentiated Reading Instruction, Second Edition: Resources for Grades K-3 (Solving Problems in the Teaching of Literacy)
New to This Edition:
*Connects best practices with the requirements of the CCSS.
*Incorporates the latest research findings and instructional practices.
*Chapters on comprehending informational text, dual language learners, and new literacies.
*Expanded topics include motivation, close reading, and text complexity.